Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Works of Wax...

I had a conversation about wax museums last month when I was thinking about visiting Madame Tussauds,
 my friend suggested the works were too good, and in order to have the best possible wax figure experience, they needed to be more on the amateur level,  Well he was right,  I had a great time,  and here is what I found...




           



I was first greeted by the cross eyed, and cheap wigged cast of Startrek.  Possibly sculpted by the same convict who created the plaster heads used in the Alcatraz escape plot...


Clammy, the Autistic Genius

Rock N Roll Spock w/  flood proof side burns


Rehabilitated Jungle Cannibal  ....




 

 Prince Harry Armstrong, w/ paying customer
(a bicycle in the back would have been a nice touch)....





Nic Cage is Lord...


Dastardly Dick Dentures ....



head-less Heath
(found this on the floor of the Frankenstein display)

 Man of Steal your grandmother's underwear 



Kentucky fried Ray-Gun


Hammered Hay-Zoos



Full Volume Conditioner...


Heroin High Jay...


 Killer Philler...


Bat Joker Peace Talks in Gotham City...

a Very Yetti Abe....

Tin Man, Fun Can....


well done W and  Bill simpleton...

1 comment:

  1. Some of these are pretty Frighting - I would have had nightmares - especially of DOCTOR PHIL - WTF

    ReplyDelete