Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Suitcases of Reality...



As it turns out, shipping boxes across the Atlantic is expensive,  and shipping 5 boxes is astronomical,  in fact I could buy a car with the money it would cost to ship them all.
So I went to Sears and bought two of the biggest suitcases I could find and will now begin the process of stuffing them with the contents of the boxes, and carrying them over with me for the book. 



(click below to play music)
 

Here's a musical selection I recommend you listen closely to...
it's really great and comes from the movie, Cannibal Holocaust...(see clip below)





 in other news,
the Houdini of Labradors has been disobeying and listening to Devil Rock Music,
and the new look is long black hair. 


A couple of more headlines from the news desk....


and we'll see you next time..




1 comment:

  1. I hate cannibals so good they finally got tossed in the oven!

    Oh My look at Willie - Maybe he would go with me to a few Rigor Mortis Shows, he would make an awesome Date! Kisses to Willie!

    ReplyDelete